There are a few different places you can buy paracord. You can find it at most convenience stores, army surplus stores, and even some big-box stores.
Types of Paracord
There are many types of paracord available on the market, so it can be tough to figure out which one to get .For more information you can check this website: paracord online
Here are some tips on how to choose the right type for your needs:
1. Military grade paracord is designed for use in hazardous environments. It is strong and durable, and can hold up to a lot of weight.
2. paracord is also available in lightweight versions for everyday carry. These cords are made with thinner materials that are less likely to cause injury if they're caught in an emergency situation.
3. Off-the-shelf paracord is available in many different colors and designs. This type of cord isn't typically designed for use in emergencies.
How to use it
If you are looking for a sturdy and versatile cordage to strap things together or make a makeshift tourniquet, paracord is a great option. Here is how to pick out the right paracord:
1.First, decide what you need the cord for. Paracord can be used for everything from securing camping gear to creating a makeshift tourniquet.
2. Second, consider the thickness of the cord. Thicker cords are stronger and will hold up better to rigorous use. However, they also tend to be heavier.
3. Third, consider the type of weave. The more complex the weave, the more protection it provides against water and abrasion.