Addiction is a psychological disorder characterized by an intense desire and need for a substance or behavior, despite negative consequences. Dependence, on the other hand, is a physical need for a substance that is not life-threatening.
There are several signs you may be Addicted to treatment . If you find it difficult to quit using the substance or behavior even when you know it's harmful, you may be addicted. If you continue using the substance or behavior despite knowing it's dangerous or harmful, you may be dependent on it.
If you have any of these symptoms, it's important to seek help from a doctor or addiction specialist. You can also try self-help books or online programs designed to help people recover from addiction.
Image Source: Google
8 signs you may be addicted to rehab
If you’re considering rehab, there are a few things you should do first to make sure that it’s the right step for you. Check out these top signs that may suggest that you’re addicted to rehab:
1. You’ve tried to quit multiple times in the past without success.
2. You’ve been using rehab as a way to avoid or cope with problems at home or work.
3. You feel like you need to use rehab every day or else you’ll feel terrible.
4. You can’t stop thinking about rehab even when you aren’t using it.
5. You find yourself spending more and more money on rehabilitation services.
6. Your friends and family have stopped talking to you because of your addiction to rehab.
7. You feel like you need rehab just to feel normal again.
8. You spend more time thinking about rehab than anything else in your life.